Stop It. Period.
$BlogDateHeader$>
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Oh my god. Yesterday was my worst ever encounter with bad stomach cramps. I'm not kidding. It had to happen on the day of my test. Haha. Well, at least my menses came right? Shouldnt be complaining since it's so irregular already. God, Thank you for letting it come. But the cramps was bad. It was piercing ok. It stings my lower back and of course my womb too. I couldn't sit nor could I stand. It was really really bad. I put 'Axe oil' to heat my womb up as adviced by my friend Xiao Ting. The others tried to make me laugh which made it more painful but at least I'm having fun! hahaha. After awhile, she got up to go to the toilet and I was already slumping on the couch cause I can't be bothered with trying to find ways to feel better. And she suddenly came back with a box of Panadol for menses! OMG you don't know how relieved I was. But sweet right? hehe.. I think I'll buy for her chocs next week. So Sweet!
Talking about sweet, Farhana also gave me a bracelet! hehe.. Thank you! Another random gift by my bestfriend.. (not counting the many many cookies and cupcakes ok) hahaha.. Thank you! Love love u! I'll treat you when I have money -_-
Sad is life without money really.. Oh 10 more minutes and I'll have to be out of the house and making my way to the first Punggol bus stop where my classmate will be picking me up! wee!! Gosh so pampered kan.. hahahahaha.. What to do.. The boyfriend has to go to school early.. Damn! ahahahahaha..
Oh ya. The Panadol works ok! hahaha..
Anyway here's a jealous but wanting to cover it up conversation I just had with the boyfriend:
Me: I dah nak keluar then my friend called to ask if nak ride.. Aper lagik! Ahahah
Him: Ooo.. Motor aper?
Me: Kereta!
Him: Oh..
Me: Haha ride as in tumpang lar..
Him: Hahaha..
Jealous ke takut? HAhaha.. Nak disapprove of me riding with someone else cakap je lar.. hahahaa.. nak step supportive lak.. hahahahahaha.. cuteness!
k random..
ok bye!
♥ my tales
9:05:00 AM